Aligning profit + purpose
We are in a new era of social responsibility and if your brand does not stand for a cause, your customer may turn to your competitors.
xocial takes the principles of a successful corporate social responsibility strategy—transparency, authenticity and concrete measurement—and turns them into a customer engagement tool. Instead of reading about your CSR program in an annual report, your stakeholders can contribute first-hand to your efforts, by joining your campaigns and sharing their experiences.
Did you know?
Attract millennial consumers and employees
- Increase employee engagement, job satisfaction and reduce turnover
- Attract the best employees through community involvement
- Increase community goodwill by having your leadership and organization recognized for the good they create
- Increase shareholder return
- Increase employee skill development, team building and leadership skills
- Draw media attention and coverage for free
- Attract new business partnerships and relationships
- Drive tangible, positive change
Support and enhance your CSR strategy
76% consider a company's social and environmental commitments when deciding where to work.
88% say their job is more fulfilling when they are provided opportunities to make a positive impact on social and environmental issues.
49% of Millennials make an effort to purchase from brands that align with causes.
Shoot for Change
Canadian Tire, Booster Juice and World Gaming sponsored Paul Coffey's Shoot for Change to associate themselves with hockey players doing good and having an impact in their communities.