Shoot for Change
We teamed up with NHL Hall of Famer Paul Coffey and iconic Canadian sponsors to create "Shoot for Change", a socially responsible competition that inspired camaraderie in the community. Thousands of teams from across Canada were invited to pass it forward and shoot for change! The result was our most successful cause-marketing campaign to date!
- 140+ teams registered
- 30+ fun, impactful challenges
- 3000+ challenges completed
- 56,296 social impact points raised
- Avg. of 19 challenges per user
- 120+ retirement homes were visited
- Hundreds of donations made from hockey gear, to toy drives, charities, food banks, animal shelters, blood banks, homeless shelters and etc.
- 74 players shoveled their neighbors driveway
- 100+ volunteered their time to a worthy cause
- 100+ raised awareness for bullying and hazing
- Grand prizes included a practice with Paul Coffey and a conditioning session with Anaheim Ducks trainer Mark Fitzgerald
- A $2500 donation was made to JumpStart Charities on behalf of the winning team to help underprivileged youth in their own community play hockey next year!
- $10,000+ in additional prizes
- Supported with press releases, email campaigns, outreach to national media, and interviews with Paul Coffey (NHL legend)
"This was such a great opportunity for us to spread kindness and make our lives better every day."
Melanie Anderson- Niagara North Stars
"Causes like this build community spirit and get people working together for a good cause."
Justin Reid- Manitou Atom Tigers
"I am very Thankful for this challenge. To be honest, our team was very divided and individualistic. This challenge has brought most of the parents and their families together. Everyone is dedicated and working so hard to win this challenge for our boys."
Afia Amea- Niagara North Stars
"I like that it has brought our team and community together by doing good deeds. A lot of talk about the challenge is happening around our small town!"
Erin Rondeau- Manitou Atom Tigers